Love Is Like Tea: A Belated Birthday Wish...

Saturday 25 February 2012

A Belated Birthday Wish...



   I realize this is rather late as dear Rickman's birthday has already passed (doubly late as it is 2:26am here), but I'd still love to wish one of my favorite actors a very happy 66th. One can only hope to still be as dashing as he at that age ;) I'm drooling over the above picture, courtesy of a very talented tumblree...mmm, Alan...

[Iloveyou!]
February 21...Rickman Appreciation Day ;)

Oh, and why am I staying up so late?

A Dangerous Method is too captivating to stop watching.

Jung and Freud.

Besides, watching television actually takes less neurological energy than sleeping. 

I'm still resting right? Right?! 

Ahhh, who am I kidding, I'll be a zombie tommorow...

All well....*YOLO!

* you only live once
**hopefully, I'll be doing a review post on A Dangerous Method and a little blurb about YOLO soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment