Love Is Like Tea: A Dangerous Method

Sunday 26 February 2012

A Dangerous Method

Micheal Fassbander as Dr. Carl Jung 

Those eyes… 
So last night, I did eventually stay up until an ungodly hour, 4:20 to be exact, finishing up A Dangerous Method. And yes, I was the equivalent of a zombie today, accomplishing absolutely nothing of any importance. But was it worth it? The movie itself really was great, and although it premiered late last year, apparently it’s still available in theatres. Well, I definitively wouldn’t mind seeing it again, on the big screen.

Micheal Fassbander.

Carl Jung.

His eyes.




An in-depth review of  A Dangerous Method to come. I just want to g a great movie justice by writing a piece on it in a most compos menti state rather than from the currently zombiefied me. ;)

Toodles :D





No comments:

Post a Comment