Love Is Like Tea: Confessions of a Hopeless Romantic

Saturday 10 March 2012

Confessions of a Hopeless Romantic


Never give up
on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about.

I'm a closet romantic. 
Many of those close to me don't know this, but I am.
I've been to Narnia and back in this wardrobe.

I love being in love.
I don't fall for someone easily, but when I do...


Nothing motivates me more than being in love to improve myself for that person.



It never rains, it pours.
Out of the blue,
It hit me like lightning.
Electrifying, exhilarating.

I want to wake up where you are.
I want to wake up with you.


A flash before it disappears, but a slow fire has already been lit, burning brightly within.

His smile. 
His awkward charm.
His confidence.
His intelligence.
The sureness of his movements.
His dedication.
His maturity.
His humor.
His skill.

I will fight for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment