Love Is Like Tea: Thinking of You...

Sunday 18 March 2012

Thinking of You...




Can’t stop
   thinking about
  your smile…   









      I want to
wake up
       next to you…






Heart soars ~ feeling lighter than air
  '
Seeing you
makes
my day…





I love seeing your smile~
~I'm infatuated with you
I can't deny it~




in·fat·u·ate
verb (used with object)1.to inspire or possess with a foolish or unreasoning passion,as of love


I’m tugging at my hair
I’m pulling at my clothes
I’m trying to keep my cool
I know it shows
I’m staring at my feet
My cheeks are turning red
I’m searching for the words inside my head


(Cause) I’m feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
Cause I know you’re worth it
You’re worth it
Yeah


If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you... away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down
On one knee
Marry me today
Guess, I’m wishing my life away
With these things I’ll never say 



-Things I'll Never Say
  Avril Lavigne


The very definition of foolish and unreasoning...but that's what you do to me.
.














No comments:

Post a Comment