Love Is Like Tea: Bottled Passion: Update *Screenshots* :O

Sunday 25 December 2011

Bottled Passion: Update *Screenshots* :O

So, like the TVB addict I am, I've been steadily chasing Bottled Passion every weekday. Currently there are 14 episodes out of the 21 episode series, and it just seems like each one is better than the last!

I know a lot of you folks out there are fans of this series, so my Christmas present to you all is...*drumroll*
40 screenshots taken by yours truly! Yes, that's right, armed with my trusty iPad, I've frozen some lovely scenes for you to all enjoy :) I will be releasing 10 a day for the next four days. Come back to check often for some new pics!


Most of these are from episode 13, focusing on Niki Chow and Raymond Wong, playing the would-be lovers Tsui Sum徐芯 ) and Tung Boon Sin (佟本善).


Browse away and if you would like to see more of these in for future episodes / series, it'd make my day if you could leave some comments below! (especially if you plan on sharing these other websites) :D


Without further ado...


Raymond Wong's a cutie in this drama! :3 

The two are separated through misunderstandings and betrayals...

Tung Boon Sin waits at the meeting place every ten years for his childhood friend "Milk Candy" 

They're so perfect for each other it hurts :$

He gave her wish, she wants a miracle...

"This is the miracle of Tung Boon Sin"

Magic in action

Now you see it...now you don't...

"Once it's gone, there's no going back."

Heartbreaking. Did I ever mention I'm a sucker for the good guys in the guise of being a baddie? :*

Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow!
If you're not watching this, you honestly don't know what you're missing!
Even if you don't speak Cantonese, or can't read Chinese subtitles, a quick Google will bring you this series with English subtitles!











No comments:

Post a Comment