Love Is Like Tea: Young, Wild and Free

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Young, Wild and Free


Snoop Dog and Wiz Khalifa have another hit on their hands with "Young,Wild & Free", check it out above! :)

So while I'm not exactly condoning these lyrics, I have to admit this song has a really mellow and catchy beat.

So what we get drunk,
So what we smoke weed,
We're just having fun, 
We don't care who sees.
So what we go out,
That's how it suppose to be,
Living young, and wild and free.

Anyways, what I really wanted to share with you guys is a little anecdote. While traveling home on the bus today, I thought I heard strains of something familiar coming from a man sitting across from me. He had the telltale white iPod headphones in and was humming something under his breath. It took me a while to put my finger on it but I eventually hazard a guess...maybe Young, Wild an- nooo...couldn't be. He was in his mid-thirties, dressed conservatively in a suit and loafers, the picture of a gentleman. As he got up and walked passed me towards the bus doors- So what we get drunk, so what we smoke weed... 

MADE MY DAY.

The message of this song might not be the most wholesome to the generation that this is aimed at, but I love the overlying theme of forever young.


  Pip pip cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment