Love Is Like Tea: Daily Terrible Haiku

Thursday 29 December 2011

Daily Terrible Haiku


Those innocuous looks
Conceal the darkest secrets.
Beware the children.


I going to blame the especially terrible haiku today on lack of sleep. These days I've either been oversleeping or undersleeping, and by more than a few hours too. These topsy-turvy rest cycle has definitely thrown my life into a loop, it time to get back on track! I apologize for not updating these past few days, but you can be assured that more Terrible Haikus will be coming up along with some reviews!

So the mini story behind this post is from a situation that I'm sure we've all encountered in life sometime or perhaps will in the future. It's when you discover that someone close to you has that dirty little secret. However, it's not particularly what they're hiding that disturbs you most, but how well they hide it.

And so that little inkling of doubt starts to grow, and you start wondering...how long has this been going on? What else are they keeping from me?

Anyways...let's get back to the light musings that you're usually accustomed too from me! There's no point i being a downer because what's done is done. 

As a side note, I love how the creepiness of the first picture accompanying the haiku seeps into the second picture, making the adorable plushies seem a little less innocent than a moment ago.

Pip, pip cheerio! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment