Love Is Like Tea: Lone Rhino

Monday 7 May 2012

Lone Rhino

This lighthearted GIF belies nothing of my mood right now.

I feel so heavy inside.
You're honestly the last person I need to be angry at me right now.
The rest of world is angry at me, for god's sake.
 Either angry, oblivious, or distant.
I feel unbelievably alone and lost.
The reason you're mad is annoyingly ridiculous as well.
There might be a larger story behind it, but if you don't tell me, how on earth would you expect me to know?
The only good thing I can get from this is that...at least you care.
If you really are just mad at that...
then you care. 
And quite a bit.

And if you're not answering my calls and it's not even because you're mad...
Well.
You don't even know what bad timing it is then.

You're the one whose the support I want right now. 
But you're already all wrapped up in your own entanglements. 

The equation to my happiness right now is how much I'm putting into this relationship, and how much I'm getting out of it. What bothers me is that I also factor in your happiness in direct correlation to mine. 

The question is...

How much does my happiness matter to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment