Love Is Like Tea: Sweet Nothings...

Saturday 19 May 2012

Sweet Nothings...


I never thought of myself as a player.

But how else can I explain away the fact that I can text one person I want to see them while eating dinner with another?

That I can stargaze en francais and not feel a thing.

Scarily, for either.

But  I know I do feel emotions for both and strongly for one.

One of them thinks they have me...and in my head I'm thinking "you have got to be joking."

Third date, and even mentioning a hotel, even in the in the passing...

The subtlety of walking into a brick wall.

No, I'm not sorry I ordered a drink.

And the irony of that drink...oh, if only you knew the significance...

Cuckold to the max.

It's funny how much I'm extorting what use to be free.

The other one knows they have me...and I know it too, but like a moth to a flame...

My wings have already been singed.

But I'm also realizing that I'm getting so much more than what I took for granted.

People have done worse. Much worse from what I'm seeing so far.

So you say that you should have them wine and dine you eight, ten times before even letting them have a kiss.

I'm working on reaching that ;) JK ...JK ROWLING!

I'm playing the game well on one side...but if karma hits...I'm being played much harder simultaneously.

Just trying to even it out unfairly on one, but knowing their intentions...they deserve it.

5 hours of sleep? Alright.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would changeCause you're amazing, just the way you areAnd when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a whileBecause girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you throw around "I love you"

It's sweet, but it makes it so much less meaningful.

If you're describing what you feel for me as "love"...then I'm not sure what I'm looking for anymore, since "love of my life" has just been demolished as a category.

Him on the other hand...I don't think he would say it unless he means it.

I'll be waiting for those three words. 





No comments:

Post a Comment