Love Is Like Tea: You Said It, Sista! ;)

Friday 18 May 2012

You Said It, Sista! ;)





Oh hai there!

So, here I am once again, with an unbelievable workload weighing down my conscience and yet trawling through the realm of the interweb once again.

Anyways, this quote made me laugh hard, so sharing it here!


I value gratitude in a man more than any physical trait – I’d rather be with an old, uglyish guy who acts like he’s found the meaning of life in the curve of my ass cheeks than some sculpted 22-year-old Adonis who thinks he’s doing me a favor with 10 minutes of enthusiastic jack-hammering.
Oh god. It's a rare thing to really laugh out loud even in an age where "LOL"s and "LMFAO"s are raging prominent.
And a reader's reply~ 

I'd then like to respond that my entire meaning of life is in that sentence.
Find worthy quote for my tombstone: check.
Anyways, a lovely, lovely writer. Read the full article here:

http://www.xojane.com/sex/which-i-get-propositioned-married-man

As she says, "I may not be keeping it right, but I'm keeping it real."

Over and out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment