Love Is Like Tea: Regret?

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Regret?

So I did mention that one of my biggest fears is probably the weight of regret...


“Never choose a friend without complete understanding and....

Never lose a friend because of a small misunderstanding.

So if even just a friend requires a compete understanding...well then.
I chose wrong?

At least one of them somewhat likes me.
The other? It's me that somewhat likes him.

Being around him is strangely addictive.
But when we're apart, I think clearly.
What the f*** am I doing?

His negativity is so strong it's almost manifesting physically, 
a huge dark cloud, smothering everything around him.

And the other one...
He cares, even if it's for appearances sake.
Its flattering.
And he does have good qualities...
\



Why do I make such bad choices? It's constantly happening.
Buddha, give me the strength to clear my mind and the wisdom to make the correct decisions.

5th in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment