Love Is Like Tea: Under the Hawthorn Tree

Monday 14 May 2012

Under the Hawthorn Tree

I hate it so much that I like him more than he likes me, probably more than he ever will.
I just want to be loved.
But neither of them do.

And that's a fact. 

When I see movies like this. With the cute parts like that.
Well, I love it. And at the same time, a little something in me dies.

Is it real? Do things like these happen in real life?
Will they happen in my life?

Romeo and Juliet? 
So very shallow.

Even Paris and Juliet.
Even Old Montague and Capulet.

Star-crossed lovers my foot.

Is Rosaline, whom thou didst love so dear,So soon forsaken? young men's love then liesNot truly in their hearts, but in their eyes.
Friar Lawrence

Even she got roses.
I? 
Well, I gave everything away, without even considering.
And so, the priceless becomes worthless.




No comments:

Post a Comment