Love Is Like Tea: Silly Grin :3

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Silly Grin :3


There's only one way
to say
those three words
and that's what I'll do
I love you

Yes, so at the end of the phone call, he dropped it on me.
The three word bomb.
Talked about the coming out plan.
So what if it's for appearances?
I can still enjoy the process, right?

It's been about four days in, (Saturday) and he's already said it.
It may seem shallow...but I'm willing to overlook ;)
I'll try not to get attached.

Being able to pick up, and drop off, with causality.

Now, on the other hand...it's been what? As of today, 69 days from when I met him?
And I suppose you could say we "started" on the 12th of April...31 days and nothing.
Do I deserve better than that? Maybe.

Anyways, silly grin XD 
It's honestly so cute.
And...he cares that I talk to him.
I was exposed by le roommate about daily calls.
Errr...when I put it the other way around...he's so nonchalant it hurts.
Emotionally detached.

But I'm still grinning.

I remember stating once that if I could only pick one quality...
I wanted someone who could make me smile.
Naive?
Well, so much for the world saying I have high standards ;)




Honestly, him saying that touches me more the majority of the things he's done.
He makes me feel valued.
<3

Doesn't really apply to me...but maybe one day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment